Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.886 INR / RON
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 22% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨21,008 (1,244 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)