Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.867 INR / RON
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 5% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨14,797 (933 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)