Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.889 INR / ILS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 42% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,223 (1,242 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)