Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.818 INR / ILS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 53% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,317 (2,355 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (43 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sarajevo costs 14KM (about 1 hour ago)