Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.295 INR / ILS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 41% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,600 (2,165 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (39 minutes ago)