Cost of living comparison between Ramallah, Palestinian Territory and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.878 INR / ILS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 43% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,888 (1,504 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 3 hours ago)