Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.952 INR / ILS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 53% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,201 (2,016 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)