Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 24% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨51,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨38,850 in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)