Cost of living in Raipur, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2018.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Raipur (India) is 26% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨45,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨33,264 in Raipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)