Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.161 INR / ILS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 23% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,028 (1,268 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)