Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.799 INR / ILS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 24% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,974 (1,648 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £77 (about 1 hour ago)