Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.170 INR / ILS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 25% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,421 (1,784 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)