Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.912 INR / ILS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 22% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,205 (849 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)