Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.624 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨146,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨127,659 (6,505 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €949 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €850 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)