Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.644 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨127,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨107,484 (5,765 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (37 minutes ago)