Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.862 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨132,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨114,420 (6,066 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)