Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.206 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨23,399 (1,285 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)