Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.055 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,984 (3,825 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)