Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.725 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨189,313 (24,507 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨189,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veles costs 300 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 63 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)