Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.261 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨183,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨177,167 (24,398 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Marseille costs €1.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)