Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.812 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 6% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨28,072 (4,121 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 190 (about 1 hour ago)