Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 674 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.093 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 6% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨14,657 ($215) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £40 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (31 minutes ago)