Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 786 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.165 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 11% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,888 ($403) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (about 2 hours ago)