Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 616 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.035 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,376 ($2,254) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨151,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (34 minutes ago)