Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.981 INR / ARS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,448 (ARS $8,653) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 2,000 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)