Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.888 INR / ARS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 33% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨43,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨28,963 (ARS $15,344) in Quilmes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (25 minutes ago)