Cost of living comparison between Quetzaltenango, Guatemala and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.002 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 4% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨14,934 (Q1,659) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)