Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.398 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨107,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨104,615 (Q11,132) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £170 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bursa costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)