Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.054 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 6% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,781 (Q1,301) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)