Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.575 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,569 (₨39,218) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (42 minutes ago)