Cost of living comparison between Quetta, Pakistan and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.638 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨18,750 (₨29,380) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)