Cost of living comparison between Quetta, Pakistan and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.653 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,625 (₨23,929) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (39 minutes ago)