Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.584 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 18% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨106,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨87,098 (₨149,139) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €949 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €850 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)