Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 625 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.560 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨175,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨162,061 (Mex$ 45,523) in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (41 minutes ago)