Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.622 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨142,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨132,598 (Mex$ 36,607) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)