Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.706 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 4% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨196,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨187,516 (Mex$ 50,602) in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 275 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,211 (about 3 hours ago)