Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.828 INR / NZD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 63% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,357 (NZ$1,011) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)