Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.162 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 31% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,981 (R 18,786) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (about 1 hour ago)