Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨66,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨56,283 (﷼ 35,710,281) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (37 minutes ago)