Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00190 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 35% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨17,587 (﷼ 9,275,150) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Limón costs ₡ 50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,830 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)