Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00181 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 36% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨16,570 (﷼ 9,141,219) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (43 minutes ago)