Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00211 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨9,171 (﷼ 4,349,584) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montes Claros costs R$ 3.89 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (19 minutes ago)