Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00156 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨17,903 (﷼ 11,443,491) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)