Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.826 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 262% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,497 (元10,329) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)