Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.944 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 269% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,732 (元11,136) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)