Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.531 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 6% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨121,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨113,870 (10,813元) in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £55 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tokyo costs ¥100,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,500 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Algiers costs 40,000 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 12 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $74,000 (about 1 hour ago)