Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.249 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 8% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨137,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨126,107 (元12,304) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Daegu costs ₩2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)