Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00174 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨23,385 (﷼ 13,409,823) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)