Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07526 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,235 (547,928 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)