Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08004 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨978,278 (12,223,096 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨821,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ushuaia costs ARS $849,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)