Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Agartala, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07438 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,717 (332,288 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (about 1 hour ago)