Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07252 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,135 (525,868 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (39 minutes ago)