Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 287%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.513 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 596% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,988 (169,581 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €600,000,000,000,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150,635 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)