Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07270 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 30% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,240 (278,411 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (44 minutes ago)