Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.464 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 50% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,016 (Bs 6,964) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)