Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 51% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨1.30 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨0.64 (Bs 2,202) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Dallas, Texas costs $150 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mwanza costs 2,520 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $722 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $11,416 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (about 2 hours ago)