Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 489%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.164 INR / VES *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 96% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨10,952 (9,410 Bs.S.) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨5,600 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)