Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00058 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 47% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨2.60 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨1.37 (Bs 2,381) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $54 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (about 1 hour ago)