Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.517 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 53% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,804 (Bs 6,568) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$19,595 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)