Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.205 INR / UYU
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 11% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨224,067 ($U101,614) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨202,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Quebec City costs C$2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 79,000 (about 1 hour ago)