Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.363 INR / UYU
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 25% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,342 ($U13,266) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (32 minutes ago)