Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.185 INR / UYU
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 10% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨192,964 ($U88,316) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨176,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (about 2 hours ago)