Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.203 INR / UYU
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 11% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨182,370 ($U82,783) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨165,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Medan costs Rp 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 237 (about 2 hours ago)