Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.341 INR / UYU
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 13% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,133 ($U6,037) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)