Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09888 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,189 (CH$315,437) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$305 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 17,980₴ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,318 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)