Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10471 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 9% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨207,596 (CH$1,982,660) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨191,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (13 minutes ago)