Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.943 INR / HRK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,191 (2,759 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (37 minutes ago)