Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.750 INR / HRK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 7% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,017 (2,699 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)