Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.139 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨13,417 (Mex$ 4,275) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)