Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.454 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,703 (Mex$ 3,388) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)