Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09873 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 11% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨24,981 (CH$253,012) in Puerto Montt.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)