Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10998 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,123 (CH$255,707) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (43 minutes ago)