Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.260 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,984 (Php23,806) in Puerto Galera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 15,000 (37 minutes ago)