Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.348 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,410 (Mex$ 3,707) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)