Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.529 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 15% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨101,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨86,116 (S/. 4,000) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)