Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 21.408 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 15% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨98,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨83,714 (S/. 3,910) in Pucallpa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,253 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $18 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Corunna costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)