Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 228%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.315 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨472,601 ($6,627) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨348,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)