Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.332 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 29% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨13,397 (€190) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)