Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 28% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨9,025 (€128) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)