Cost of living in Prince George, Canada vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 53.436 INR / CAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prince George (Canada) is 11% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨268,259 (C$5,020) in Prince George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨242,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)