Cost of living comparison between Prilep, Macedonia and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.189 INR / MKD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 32% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨8,538 (7,179 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)