Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.827 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,809 (R$ 1,503) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 70 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,135 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 2 hours ago)