Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.279 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,659 (R$ 1,623) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 2 hours ago)