Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.980 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,602 (R$ 4,705) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)