Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.102 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 20% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨33,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨26,267 (1,536 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (25 minutes ago)