Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.982 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,337 (1,242 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)