Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.811 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨152,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨143,734 (7,255 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)