Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.490 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 14% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨23,339 ($b2,459) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)