Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.898 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 35% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,153 (£258) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)