Cost of living comparison between Portsmouth, United Kingdom and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 86.510 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 43% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,879 (£311) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)