Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 281%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.195 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,524 ($433) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 17,000 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)