Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 268%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.909 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,326 ($408) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)