Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.480 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 7% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,108 ($482) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (39 minutes ago)