Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.841 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,459 (R$ 1,686) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)