Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,126 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.962 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,104 (R$ 1,408) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (4 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (38 minutes ago)