Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.617 INR / VUV
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 34% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨385,101 (623,870Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨287,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)