Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.584 INR / EGP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 43% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨8,839 (E£ 2,466) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)