Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.696 INR / EGP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 40% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,514 (E£ 4,197) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $59 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)