Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.597 INR / TTD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 25% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,889 (4,052 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)