Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.735 INR / TTD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 25% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,171 (3,202 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)