Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.764 INR / TTD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 31% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨413,593 (38,425 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨316,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Palmerston North costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)