Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.622 INR / TTD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 32% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨334,774 (31,518 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨254,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (about 2 hours ago)