Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.010 INR / TTD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 32% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,475 (1,646 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)