Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.142 INR / TTD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 28% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨343,794 (33,900 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨269,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $4,730 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,370 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)