Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.688 INR / PGK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 5% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨404,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨383,294 (17,673 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)