Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.537 INR / PGK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 27% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨1,516,197 (70,401 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨1,190,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)