Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.775 INR / PGK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 7% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,056 (1,447 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 279,999 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)