Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.075 INR / MUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 28% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨312,393 (₨150,530) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨245,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 142,900元 (about 2 hours ago)