Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.904 INR / MUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 10% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,737 (₨7,216) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (33 minutes ago)