Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19733 INR / NGN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 7% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,948 (567,318 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 3,300 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maputo costs 100,000 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Venice costs €399 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Onitsha costs 145 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)