Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17920 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 14% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨25,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨21,433 (119,606 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)