Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19946 INR / NGN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 6% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,579 (584,465 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨110,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agartala costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)