Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19085 INR / NGN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨122,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨118,712 (622,033 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)