Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.047 INR / HTG
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 27% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,803 (35,165 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)