Cost of living comparison between Port-au-Prince, Haiti and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.045 INR / HTG
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 22% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,302 (14,641 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)