Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.998 INR / HTG
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨339,611 (340,214 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨315,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)