Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.017 INR / HTG
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 10% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨346,345 (340,435 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨316,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tampa, Florida costs $706 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Riverside, California costs $429 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)