Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.398 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 57% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,084 (€578) in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)